Thursday, May 10, 2007

Born runners up

Well after my extreme weekend of ‘luck’ , the lady of did not follow me into the week.

Firstly we found out the results for IAA - we came third in the Asia Pacific, which I guess is ok but we had our hopes set high (obviously too high).

Secondly we handed in our art direction assignment.

It was semi-live brief for the Motorola Melbourne Spring Fashion Week (blogged previously). The client and the cats from George Patts came along to check out our handiwork. The winner was awarded a weeks work experience at George Patts.

Whaddya know . . . I came SECOND AGAIN.

My Partner (Shannon) and I were both runners up for the RMIT internship . . . these are some of the comments that we got
• ‘Oh Fran it must be killing you – always coming second’
• ‘Born Runners up’
• ‘Always the bridesmaid never the bride’

AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats to Lanna, Crystal and Aron though!

I am V. jealous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeellll.. at least u came in second!! It means ur only 1 spot away from 1st. U'll do good man.. u gots what it takes!

Lucinda said...

Fran you guys rocked it. They really did dangle it in front of you though, i seriously thought you had it. stick with it woman, you know what they say, third times a charm!