Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back online

I’m baaaack.

In the long period of absence from my blog a lot has happened

• I’ve done work experience at Grey.
• Organised the Creative Advertising Graduate Exhibition for RMIT
• Successfully executed the campaign to advertise it
(check out the website)
• Organised a Creative Advertising graduate dinner
• Shot and produced a dvd showcasing the lives of three people from different areas of the communications industry
• Handed in all my uni work
• Launched a new product for Trampoline
(Trampoline ICE – cool name huh)




• Pulled 3 all nighters, lost three kilos

and the ultimate . . .

I have finished uni forever!!

I could be a doctor but no – instead I have two degrees.

1 x Art Degree from the University of M and 1 x punk rocker (aka Creative Advertising) degree from RMIT. And I plan to wear jeans to work for the rest of my life. That’s if anyone hires me (wish me luck).

I have also managed to procure two large scabs on my knees from derby day. Not so good. Some cow pushed me over. She was jealous of my hot new dress.

1 comment:

Stanley Johnson said...

Shades of J'aime in that last para Fran.

Glad to see you got your Punk Rock degree - That's how I always saw it too!

When am I gonna get a look at the folio?