Thursday, September 13, 2007

Summer Heights High

I hope everyone has been tuning in to Chris Lilley’s new comedy series ‘Summer Heights High’!!! It’s a bit of a laugh . . . however I’m not sure that it measures up to ‘We can be heroes’! In this series my affections have been directed away from lovely Ja’mie and on to the ‘troubled Islander’ Jonah.

Check out some of the footage from the first episode . . . .



This is my favourite scene from we can be heroes! Thinking of using Ja’mie in a campaign at the moment. I can tell you this exactly what use to happen in our assembly!!



This is one of my favourite portrayals of private school girls . . . I can seriously imagine this happening. For those of you that don’t know Ja’mie has been nominated for Australian of the year for sponsoring 85 Sudanese children and they have all dyed in a freak storm . . .

1 comment:

Stanley Johnson said...

"they have all dyed"

What colour?

Stan x