Monday, January 14, 2008

Jinx

Well, it's been a while since my last post . . . so Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that blah.

The reason for my silence is, firstly I've been super busy tanning at the beach (away from my computer) and secondly because Ed and I have been head down bum up working on our folio and getting interveiws.

Unlike Ed I'm too scared to breath a word about it on my blog in case I Jinx us.

It's such a girl thing; when girls get out of exams they say 'OMG i did sooooo badly' or "I stuffed it up' . . . whinge whinge whinge.

Boys on the other hand are always so cocky, 'Oh yeah, I smashed it', 'Twas a piece of piss'.

So in keeping with tradition I'm not mentioning it or saying anything about it and come out of the interviews saying 'Ohhhhh I dunno . . '.

We'll soon find out.

No comments: