Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BACK TO UNI



Ah yes
Tis the time of year when I have to force my brain out of hibernation and drag it back into the sunshine of UNI!
Yey
Uni has been fab
However I did have a 'black Monday' at the beginning of this week.
3 bad things happened
1. I spilt tea on my keyboard
2. I dropped my phone 3 times in a row and broke the speaker (I can hear you, you just can't hear me)
3. I didn't get the internship (I was short listed for an internship at RMIT - congrats to Chris, may you have a happy future at OBM and sell many disposable sunglasses)
Actually maybe it was four things
4. I weighed myself (this is what happens when dresses are fashionable - you don't know that your jeans don't fit!)

But it's all ok because my mum bought me a giant pot of honey (1.5kg to be precise)!
It’s the best pot of honey in the world.

1 comment:

Stanley Johnson said...

Cheer up Fran. I'll always love you.

Take it from me, you are a great creative talent.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Best...Stan x