Monday, March 12, 2007

T-BAR




I’ve been meaning to post about these guys for a while.

T-bar is an awesome concept developed a by two RMIT students.
This glass ‘bar’ is a freestanding shop in Melbourne Central purely dedicated to T’s.
They employ a heap pf graphic designers and only print 50 of each design. Every time I cruise past on my way to uni – I notice a funky new print. They have all the prices on the window and you can see most of the designs from the outside (handy since the shop is tres petit).

This one particularly caught my eye (especially after Stan was talking about the re-branding of ‘I love NY’).

I saw a guy wearing it the other week. I like.

1 comment:

RMIT said...

Interested in finding out more about T-Bar for RMIT website. Please contact Media and Communications Unit, 9925 3176.