Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random men in cars

A tall dark handsome man stopped his disco, rolled down his window, beckoned me over and told me I was sensational.

Way to make a girl feel good. I don’t usually enjoy being approached by randoms but he didn’t even attempt to ask me out, he just drove on. Brilliant. Hot.

Must have been my hot new purple knee high boots.

While I'm at it, a guy tried to pick me up in my street the other day. He wasn't tall dark and handsome - but he drove a nice car.

3 comments:

Stanley Johnson said...

Didn't your mum tell you not to talk to strangers Fran?

Lady Chameleon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady Chameleon said...

I seriously thought I knew him
I mean who roles down there window and beckons someone over that they don't know.
weird