Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tait the great



Tait (AKA Taitem, Taititron, Tait Modern or simply Modern to some) has scored himself a gig with threethousand. These cool cats are an online magazine/ newslettery thing that keeps the innovators innovator up to date with the hottest, latest and greatest things a’happening in Melbourne town.

The latest issue, that popped into my inbox at 5.20pm today features the young budding writer slash designers first published work.

WOOOHOOOOOOOO GO TAITEM.

Although the green monster can be seen fiery in my eyes I am very happy for you, and count myself lucky to be your friend as I now can be cool by association.

2 comments:

Stanley Johnson said...

It wasn't enough that he had a cool, hippy kinda name and looks a lot like a young George Harrison, now he has to go and get famous as well. Some guys have all the luck!

Anonymous said...

Haha. My George Harrison looks have got me places I have never dreamed of. It's quite an asset. Which is quite fortunate, because I would hate to be stuck with the Ringo gene...