Wednesday, April 11, 2007

RIP pump pack



Devastating news!

My pump pack body wash committed suicide this morning . . .
I know, I can barely hold back my tears. She jumped off the ledge in my shower and broke her little pump neck.
I thought it was just the nozzle . . . but NO her vertebrae has snapped completely in two.

I have a feeling that my hairy bodied water, wasting boyfriend made her want to kill herself after using her all over his body during his 15 minute shower this morning.

These pump packs are the best, they're big and non-fiddley, they last forever and you don't have to worry about dropping the soap (oooooo i feal an idea for gaol showers coming on).

RIP pump pack: now you are just a squeeze bottle.

3 comments:

Stanley Johnson said...

Max and I laughed out loud at your tale of the sudden demise of your pump pack. Nice one Fran!

Anonymous said...

Haha. Fran, for future reference, don't make me see your boyfriend vividly naked in my mind. It's not cool.

Stanley Johnson said...

Love the blog makeover Fran